She is getting SO big!!
Look at that face! I love that face she always makes. Or I guess that she use to always make...it was strange to see her with her expressions last time you were over, so cute!
Your blog is sweet! We're gonna have to get one now. Very cute daughter. You guys should be proud.
I didn't know you guys had a blog too. We'll add you to the list. Kaylee has grown SO much. She is beautiful. Joseph and Morgan
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She is getting SO big!!
Look at that face! I love that face she always makes. Or I guess that she use to always make...it was strange to see her with her expressions last time you were over, so cute!
Your blog is sweet! We're gonna have to get one now. Very cute daughter. You guys should be proud.
I didn't know you guys had a blog too. We'll add you to the list. Kaylee has grown SO much. She is beautiful.
Joseph and Morgan
Post a Comment